Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Write a dialogue between two friends on the choice of career.

Sujon : Hello Jamia , how are you?
Jamia : Fine, thank you. And how about you?
Sujon : I'm also fine.
Jamia , we are in intermediate class. So we must choose our career now.
Jamia : You are quite right. Success in life depends on the right choice of career.
Sujon: We must choose our career properly. May I know your choice of career?
Jamia : Yes, of course. I have decided to become a doctor. Do you like this profession? Sujon : yes I do. It is a good profession. Could you tell me why you have chosen this profession?
Jamia : Most of our people are deprived of the service of the doctors.
Sujon : Yes there are shortage of good doctors in our country. They people who live in the villages cannot consult a good doctor.
Jamia: I want to serve the people.
Sujon : Are you willing to go to the villagers if necessary?
Jamia : Yes, of course. Through this profession I will be able to earn money honestly. Well, could you tell me about your choice of career?
Sujon: Of course. I want to be an agriculture officer.
Jamia : Most students like to be doctor, Engineer or administrator. Why not you?
Sujon : Our country is an agricultural country. Our economy depends on agriculture.
Jamia : Yes, it is right. Please tell me about your plan.
Sujon: I will get myself admitted into an Agricultural University. After completing my education I will join the service of agriculture cadre. I will make research on agriculture.
Jamia: It's a noble profession too.
Sujon : I'll teach the farmers about the modern method of cultivation.
Jamia : I appreciate your plan.
Sujon : Choosing career is not enough. We must work hard to fulfill our plan.
Jamia : Of course. We must do well in the H.S.C Examination, otherwise we will not be able to become a doctor or an agriculture officer.
Sujon: Of course. Thank you
Jamia . It was really nice speaking to you.
Jamia : You're welcome. Good bye. See you again.
Sujon : Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment