Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Most Important 50 Completing Sentence


01. If you do not take exercise_____.
Answer:If you do not take exercise, you will be sick.


02. Jack died in the village where_____.
Answer:Jack died in the village where was born.


03. I asked him_____.
Answer:I asked him why he came.


04. The task is so hard_____.
Answer:The task is so hard that I cannot do it.


05. I like_____.
Answer:I like that I made.


06. Be helpful and_____.
Answer:Be helpful and bless me.


07. I know what_____.
Answer:I know what you told me.


08. If you do not hurry_____.
Answer:If you do not hurry, you will be fined.


09. Do or_____.
Answer:Do or die.


10. Unless you keep quiet_____.
Answer:Unless you keep quiet, you will be fined.


11. This is the pen which_____.
Answer:This is the pen which you gave me.


12. I saw a boy who_____.
Answer:I saw a boy who was running in the field.


13. Tell me how_____.
Answer:Tell me how old you are.


14. Jim ran as fast as_____.
Answer:Jim ran as fast as could.


15. This is the book that_____.
Answer:This is the book that I bought yesterday.


16. I know when he_____.
Answer:I know when he will come.


17. I went to India and_____.
Answer:I went India and visited to Taj Mohal.


18. A market is the place where_____.
Answer:A market is the place where things are bought and sold.


19. Do you know where_____.
Answer:Do you know where he lives.


20. When he saw me, _____.
Answer:When he saw me, he was surprised.


21. Although he is poor, _____.
Answer:Although he is poor, he is honest.


22. A doctor is the person who_____.
Answer:A doctor is the person who treats the patients.


23. No sooner had he come than_____.
Answer:No sooner had he come than we left out.


24. As he was ill_____.
Answer:As he was ill, he could not go to school.


25. The patent had died_____.
Answer:The patient had died before the doctor came.


26. He is too weak_____.
Answer:He is too weak to walk.


27. Since I believed his words_____.
Answer:Since I believed his words I did not ask for proof.


28. Have you heard that_____.
Answer:Have you heard that I have stood first in the examination.


29. If is I who_____.
Answer:It is who have done the work.


30. He works hard so that_____.
Answer:He works hard so that he can shine in life.


31. I shall help you_____.
Answer:I shall help you if you need.


32. Don’t talk while_____.
Answer:Don’t talk while she is singing.


33. We rejoice that_____.
Answer:We rejoice that our team has won the match.


34. Life is_____.
Answer:Life is not a bed of roses.


35. If you eat less you_____.
Answer:If you eat less, you will be sick.


36. The milk is too hot for me_____.
Answer:The milk is too hot for me to drink.


37. Five years have passed since_____.
Answer:Five years have passed since his father died.


38. Can you tell me when_____.
Answer:Can you tell me when Jack will return?


39. I shall swim after_____.
Answer:I shall swim after I shall change my dress.


40. I know the place where Nazrul_____.
Answer:I know the place where Nazrul was born.


41. We do not know_____.
Answer:We do not know our destiny.


42. A cow is an animal which_____.
Answer:A cow is an animal which gives us milk.


43. You, Jim and I_____.
Answer:You, Jim and I are friends.


44. If you run in the rain, _____.
Answer:If you run in the rain, you will catch cold.


45. Either he or his brother_____.
Answer:Either he or his brother has done the work.


46. Our family consists_____.
Answer:Our family consists of five members.


47. John does not know_____.
Answer:John does not know how to swim.


48. It is clear that_____.
Answer:It is clear that Robert has stolen my pen.


49. I saw a man who_____.
Answer:I saw a man who knew many stories.


50. Tell me what_____.
Answer:Tell me what you want.

4 comments: