Sunday, February 25, 2018

Write An Application To The Headmaster Of Wireless Jhautala Colony High School And College Praying For Admission.

25 February, 2018 The Headmaster, Wireless Jhautala Colony High School and College, Chittagong. Sub : Prayer for admission.

Dear Madam, I have the honour to invite your kind attention to the fact that I am a student of class IX. I read in Muzib Nagar High School. Recently I came to know that your school has much scope for the science students. In future I want to be a scientist. So I intend to get myself admitted into class IX in your school. I like to state that I passed the last Annual Examination with 78% marks in all subjects. I therefore, pray that you would be kind enough to get myself admitted in your school and oblige thereby. Truly yours, Muhammad Omar Faruk Emon Muzib Nagar High School, Dhaka. Class IX, Roll - 11.


No comments:

Post a Comment