Friday, February 16, 2018

Write an application to the Headmistress praying for a seat in your school hostel.

15 January, 2018

The Headmistress,
Wireless Jhautala Colony High School, Chittagong.
Sub: Prayer for a seat in the school hostel.

Dear Madam. I beg most, respectfully to state that I am a student of class x in your school.  I have been staying in my uncle house. Recently my uncle has been transferred from Chittagong to Dhaka. My uncle family has already left Chittagong for Dhaka. Now, I am staying in one of my friends house. I want to continue my study in this reputed school. So, I need a seat in the school hostel. I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to allot me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby.

Sincerely yours
Mohammad Emon
Class X,
Roll - 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment