Monday, February 19, 2018

Write A Dialogue Between You And A Doctor You Were ill Before Some Days.

Mohammad : How are you, Emon?

Emon : I feel ill again.

Mohammad : Please lie down. I'll check you up thoroughly. I find nothing wrong with you except that your nerves are rather weak. Have you again been working hard?

Emon : Yes, sir. Our examination is knocking at the door. So, I have to sit up late at night.

Mohammad : I see. That's why you are pulled down again. But why do you forget that if you fall ill, you can never succeed in the examination.

Emon : Rreally, sir. I'm anxious for my examination. Do please prescribe a good tonic.

Mohammad : I'm sorry,

Emon. I don't prescribe any tonic for you. I'll give you another type of prescription instead.

Emon : Do please, sir.

Mohammad : Avoid strain. Rise early and take some physical exercise in fresh air. That will make you fit soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment