Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Job application for the post of a Lecturer in English.

25 May 2014
The Principal
Sabi Nagrul Curt College

Subject: Application for the post of a Lecturer in English. 

Sir,
Learning from your advertisement published in ‘The Daily Star', dated on 20 May, 2014 that a Lecturer in English is going to be appointed at your college. I would like to offer myself as a candidate for the same. In of my candidature, I am enclosing herewith my resume for favor of your kind perusal. May, I request you to consider m resume sympathetically and to provide me with the post prayed tor and oblige me thereby. 

Yours faithfully,
Sohel Ahmed 

Resume/Curriculum Vitae

Name: Sohel Ahmed 

Father's name: Mohammad Awlad Hossain

Mother's name: Jahanara Begum

Present Address: 
House No. 13; Road No. 15; Block A, Dhanmondi, Dhaka.

Permanent Address: 
Vill: Kumarkhali, Post: Dariakandi, P.S.: Ashansole, Dist.:Manikganj.

Date of birth: 1st January 1982

Nationality: Bangladeshi (by birth)

Qualification: 

(1) M.A. in English from Dhaka University(1st class) 
(2) B.A. (lions) in English from Dhaka University (1st class.)
(3) SSC from Comilla Zilla School. Comilla Board and was placed in the 1st division.
(4) HSC from Comilla Victoria College, Comilla Board and was placed in the 1st division.

Experience: 
Worked as a Lecturer in English at Adamjee Cantonment College, Dhaka for more than three years.

Reference: 
(i) Mr. Jamil Ahmed
Deputy Director,
Bangladesh Bank, Dhaka.

(ii) Prof. Ahsanul Hague
Department of English
Dhaka University.


No comments:

Post a Comment