Thursday, March 29, 2018

MY MOTHER

The name of my mother is Shamsun Naher. She is 45 years old. She is a housewife. She cames from a respectable Muslim family. The person whom I love very much in the world is my mother. She is very politely and intelligence. She is a woman of good taste. She keeps our house near and clean. She want me well educated and established in life. She is very kinds and helpful to the poor. She likes to keeps good term with. She takes grant care of our education. I have a mother she performed the household course very superbly. She is an educated woman. She directs me  to follow the right path. She is an intimate woman. She is an woman of plan live and high thinking. I am proud of having such an my mother. There is a flower garden beside in our home. My mother love in the flower garden. Those flower garden when a man such the garden in full of various flower she is equally to everyone. She is very fond of music. Everyday she awake in very early in the morning and makes herself clean and than prays to almighty allah. After that, She started her household course. I am proud of my mother and love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment